SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING 2018 ULTIMATE FAN SWEEPSTAKES
No Purchase Necessary.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) Eligibility: The Showtime Championship Boxing 2018 Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is offered and open only to persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers, directors (and their immediate families and those living in their same household) of Showtime Networks Inc. ("Sponsor"), Marden-Kane, Inc. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising, promotion, and production agencies are not eligible to participate or win. Participation in this Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2) How to Enter: No purchase necessary. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 Noon Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 28, 2017 and ends at 12:00 Noon ET on December 20, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). To register and/or enter: [a] go to www.SHOCHAMPSWEEPS.com during the Promotion Period; [b] provide the information requested (which will include your First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth (Month, Day, Year), Email Address, Phone Number and Address); [c] check the box accepting the Official Rules; [d] Click the “Submit” button. There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person during the entire Promotion Period. If more than one (1) Entry is received from the same person during the Promotion Period, the first Entry received will be accepted and all others will be void. All required fields on the entry form must be completed to be eligible. All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered (“Eligible Entries”).
4) Prize Drawing/Odds of winning: A random drawing to select one (1) Grand Prize winner from among all eligible entries submitted during the entire Promotion Period will be conducted on or about 2:00 PM ET on December 22, 2017. Drawing will be conducted under the supervision of the Sweepstakes Administrator whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded provided that there are at least as many eligible entries received as prizes offered by the drawing deadline date. Odds of winning any prize are subject to the total number of eligible entries received.
5) Potential Winner Notification: The potential winner is subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Prize Winner will be notified via e-mail and/or phone between 9AM and 5PM ET on/about December 22, 2017. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to subsequently contact the Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes Administrator within twenty-four (24) hours of Sponsor notification in order to receive additional instructions on completing required clearance documents. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign, have notarized, and return to Sweepstakes Administrator an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability, a W9 tax form, a travel release and where legal, publicity release within forty-eight (48) hours from date/time requested. Travel companion of Grand Prize winner must be 21 years of age or older (unless travel companion is the child of the Grand Prize winner). Grand Prize winner’s travel companion for each trip taken (parent/guardian, if travel companion is a minor) must sign and return consent to publicity (where legal), liability waiver, and travel release form prior to traveling. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use any winner’s (and Grand Prize winner’s travel companion’s) names and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. Failure to complete and return the documents or any requested information in the time noted, or if any prize notification is undeliverable, or if information collected is found to be non-compliant with these Official Rules, will result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner will be selected and notified, time permitting, even if the disqualified winner’s name may have already been shown or announced online.
6) Prize: One (1) Grand Prize: A trip for two to Every Showtime Championship Boxing Event in 2018, taking place in the United States or Puerto Rico (“Domestic”). Each prize package will include (but not limited to) the following: [a] round-trip coach air transportation for Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest to the airport closest to event city/state from a single major U.S. gateway airport nearest to Grand Prize winner’s home; [b] a 2-night hotel stay (one room/double occupancy) in a hotel of Sponsor’s choosing; and, [c] two tickets to selected Championship Boxing Event. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each trip $2,250. Actual value of each Event trip may vary based on each separate trip taken and the Grand Prize winner’s point of departure and arrival dates of travel, and air fares at time of booking for each trip. Total ARV of the Grand Prize will be determined by the actual number of Championship Boxing Event trips taken in 2018. All taxes and other expenses relating to acceptance of Grand Prize (including, but not limited to, government/airport taxes, fuel surcharges, gratuities, in-room charges, telephone calls, incidentals and any other expense(s) incurred not itemized herein) are responsibility of Grand Prize winner and guest. Travel subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. Grand Prize winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and provide travel documents suitable for travel (e.g. acceptable photo ID, passport, visa, etc.) and will be required to provide a valid ID at time of travel. Prize conditions may be added or modified by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Released Parties are not responsible for any changes of any element of Grand Prize travel and Released Parties are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation or flight delays. Travel is subject to capacity controls, availability, blackout dates, and certain other restrictions, all of which are subject to change. If Grand Prize winner resides within a 100 mile radius of selected event location, ground transportation may be provided for Grand Prize winner and travel companion in lieu of air transportation (at Sponsor’s discretion) and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value. If winner elects not to accept one or more of the available 2018 Championship Boxing Event trips, no compensation in lieu of will be provided by the Sponsor. Any unclaimed and/or unused prize elements will remain the property of Sponsor or its designees. Prizes are non-transferable and have no cash value. No prize substitutions or cash redemptions allowed. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute prize of comparable value if advertised prize becomes unavailable. In the event that the selected event(s) is/are unable to take place as planned, for reasons including, but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, an event of force majeure, or for any other reason, then the remaining components of the Grand Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s prize obligation to the Grand Prize winner, and no other or additional compensation will be awarded. Prizes may not be sold, bartered or exchanged by winners. By accepting a prize, winners acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules. Travel dates are determined and subject to change by the Sponsor. Grand Prize winner will be notified of actual travel schedule. The trip(s) may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. The Sponsor and/or any other relevant party reserve the right to remove or deny entry to the Grand Prize winner and/or guest of Grand Prize winner who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at any event or at any prize-related venue. All details of prizes not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Limit one prize per person/household.
7) Limitations of Liability: Each participant and guest of Grand Prize winner agree (i) to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator which are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, and (ii) to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all claims, actions, and/or liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or for entry into this Sweepstakes, any related activities, or acceptance or use of any prize won.
8) General Conditions: Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes Administrator will not enter into any correspondence, including, email, with non-winning entrants. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Parties. If, for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should this Sweepstakes be terminated, Sponsor reserves the right to select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the action requiring such termination. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer system, server, or service providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer equipment relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9) Who Won: For the name of the Grand prize winner, available after December 22, 2017, send an email with subject line: Showtime Championship Boxing 2018 Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes Winner to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests received after January 1, 2018 will not be honored.
10)Sponsor/Sweepstakes Administrator: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Showtime Networks Inc., 1633 Broadway, New York, NY 10019. The Sweepstakes Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd. Suite 222 Syosset, NY 11791.
© 2017 Showtime Networks Inc. All rights reserved. Showtime and related marks are trademarks of Showtime Networks Inc., a CBS Company.